Tidal Track Slow Loading

I’m having dropouts.Songs play halfway through start another song.I hope they find a fix soon.This is with Tidal

Hi @Outlaw,

Thank you for providing that network information.

Downgrading is not supported since the architecture of the database has changed and we can’t ensure compatibility after the database has been upgraded.

We are investigating.

I propose a different test for your case here since I wonder if the behavior carries over on a fresh database. Can I please ask you to do the following?

• Create a Backup of your current Roon database
  • Stop RoonServer from running in ROCK’s WebUI
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
  • Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
  • Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Roon database folder
  • Verify if the same behavior occurs on a fresh database

Can you give that a try and let me know how it goes?

Just had drop outs 4:26 Canada central time Nov 24/2019.Did what you asked but still issues

Did as you asked.since I named new folder RoonServer_old do I remove the RoonServer folder or leave it.

Hi @Outlaw,

I am looking over logs now and I see you’re still outputting to HQPlayer on the fresh database. Please try starting playback to the HDMI zone and I can take a look once a good amount of data is written to the log.

I would leave it for now - the RoonServer_old folder is your old existing database. This should only be removed only when we finish troubleshooting and we confirm the old database restores as expected.

Okay.Will set to HDMI and let it run.

Stopped at 6:09

Stopped at 7:44.Restarted at 7:45.7:46 music stopped says nothing playing.Start again 7:47.

All kinds of messages at 7:59.

Hi @Outlaw,

I’m not seeing any new diagnostics reports being delivered, can you please send me a manual set via these instructions?

Are you kidding.Just what i want to do on my days off

how do you upload logs directly to you ?

Hi @Outlaw,

Apologies for the frustration. I just sent you a private message with upload instructions.

I can confirm that the logs have been properly received, thank you for sending them over @outlaw.

At the present time, I believe we have the information we need and I will discuss this issue further with our technical team, I will be sure to let you know once I have more information to share.

Okay Thank You

Hey @Outlaw,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how things are going?

Thanks!

More details are here:

No still getting drop outs

Not happy.seems worse.

Still music is stopping.Even tried with Roon server stil same issue