Top Tracks and Main Albums for Sia missing?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

HP Z6 G4 workstation with Windows 10 (Roon version 1.6 build 416)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet connection, Pakedge R60D router connected to a Verizon Fios ONT

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Headphones from computer USB output

Description Of Issue

I have subscriptions to both Qobuz and Tidal. Typically when I enter an artist in the search field using the Roon desktop app, I get a nice list of the artist’s Top Tracks and Main Albums towards the top. For some reason, when I look for the artist Sia, her Top Tracks and Main Albums do not show up. I believe it used to show up but now does not. Her albums are available on Tidal’s and Qobuz’s respective desktop apps. Not sure if this is just a glitch with this particular artist. Other artists seem to work fine. Thanks for your help.

Nevermind. I was on Sia’s Composer page, not her Performer page. Is there no way to toggle to the Performer page from an artist’s Composer page?

Hi @nyc1,

This is an issue we currently have a ticket open for, you can see more about this here:

If you add one of Sia’s main albums to your library this should work properly in the meantime.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.