Track unavailable in Roon but available in Tidal

2 posts were split to a new topic: “New Blood” by Peter Gabriel - “Unavailable” in Roon

Hi, Im having this problem with albums I can find them In tidal but not on roon app.

still not fixed - just got it this morning … quite frustrating … as other Apps/Tidal integrations seems to not have these kind of issues

Same here.

Again and again the same only problems with Tidal in Roon! Albums are not found Tracks are not there or will not be played. Via Tidal everything ok via Audirvana Plus everything is there because everything runs without problems, even the new albums are displayed only not in Roon! It is therefore clearly a roon problem. Mitlerweile I use for Tidal Audirvana Plus so that it works without a problem!

@CoolmannS @Achim @Rudolf_Kopmann

We want to help, but we can’t do anything with the level of information that you have provided. Please would each of you open a new topic in the #support forum? Provide details and screenshots if you can.

Thanks!

These tracks are now unavailable in Roon I don’t know about Tidal yet but it’s a shame. Defeats the object of a Delux Edition.

Hi Joel,

sorry to give this answer - but as I already filled in the laborious google questionaire you posted when the issue first became rampant, I am in no mood to invest more work.

Also, several tries by disconnecting and reconnecting to my Tidal account upset my database of play counts and playlists, I am tired of this.

Many greetings,
Achim

Hi,

I can add positive news, that tracks have come back as available, whatever caused this.

Great,
Achim

@Chrislayeruk Would be really interesting to know if you can stream these tracks from TIDAL’s app(s).

Duncan and Wristband as highlighted, play via Tidal on my iPad.

1 Like