Tracks change uncontrollably at the rate of 1 to 2 per sec

When tracks start jumping at 1 to 2 per second. I can’t pause ROON. I can’t stop it.
chas

Have you tried restarting your endpoint and core?

Endpoint, that is a new term for me. What is its definition and how do I get to it.
This jumping happens almost everyday. I usually shut down several components, DAC and laptop and reboot. The frequency of this occurrence is frustrating.

Your dac is what is was referring to. Since you have tried that, I will defer to Roon support.

I’ve moved this into the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen and responded to by the support team. It would help them to have more details of your setup; devices and the network hardware that you are using.

Hi @Chas_Foley,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also verify the following:

• Does this occur with all audio devices? If you play to System Output of the Core machine or a remote, do you have the same issue?
  • Does this occur for both local content and streaming content?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.