Tracks Skipping in Qobuz not Tidal

I can’t play Qobuz consistently. Starts then stops. Then I can’t start it. Can play from Tidal with no problem as well as from my NAS. Unfortunately, Qobuz is my main source. . .

Just a few followup questions!

How are your devices connected to the internet? What are the makes and models of your networking equipment?
Have you experienced this issue when playing back from System Output with DSP turned off?

"Just a few followup questions!

How are your devices connected to the internet? What are the makes and models of your networking equipment?
Have you experienced this issue when playing back from System Output with DSP turned off?"

Devices are connected in exactly the same way as they have always been connected but prior to 1.7 worked. I do not even us DSP. Not sure why networking equipment would make a difference since it worked before 1.7 with the same equipment.

Hey @Adam_Crafton1,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

Thanks!

More details are here:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.