Trouble starting Radio with classical albums

Is there someone else or some other method we should be using to get further info on this issue?

Hey everyone ā€“ just want to be clear that weā€™re not ignoring this issue, and thereā€™s still lots of work happening on Search, both to improve performance and accuracy generally, and to address the symptoms in this thread specifically.

In our own testing weā€™ve seen some inconsistency, which makes it harder for us to pinpoint the problem and resolve it, but for now I just wanted to be clear that we are aware of this issue, and weā€™ll have more updates soon.

Thanks all!

1 Like

Thanks you

Just wanted to acknowledge that classical radio is working much better these days. Only change at my end is that I ran ethernet to my core rather than wireless. I had tried that numerous times before with no improvement. So if you did something on your endā€¦thank you!

1 Like

Agreed, not absolutely 100% but a significant improvement to the extent I probably wouldnā€™t notice a problem if I wasnā€™t looking for it.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.