Trouble with internet radio station

Any updates on this?
I am playing 3PBS radio in Australia (this is the URL http://eno.emit.com:1935/live/3pbs_aac_64.stream/playlist.m3u8

It stops playing every 3 minutes or so

Hey @Trevor_Nathan,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you share a screenshot of the signal path when you’re playing this station? I tried playing this station and didn’t experience any difficulties here, so there may be something else at play.

Do you receive any errors when it stops?

Thanks!

Just adding a data point: I’ve been playing that station for 15 minutes straight without a problem.

Another data point. I’ve been listening for over 15 minutes in Memphis TN with no problems.

Tim

Has been streaming for just over 2 hours now with no issues.

Tim

Same here - Internet Radio only plays for 2 to 3 minutes (maybe!) then stops. I can restart it, but same thing happens. All stations have the same problem - software up to date on core and all end points.