Trouble with qobuz playing hi rez qobuz

I am having trouble getting roon to play hi rez files from qobuz. The little blue lights next to the track start moving, but the playback bar at the bottom doesn’t move. There is no audio, and then the zone disappears and select an audio device shows up at the bottom of the screen. The audio device then shows back up and connects, but no playback occurs. This is usually accompanied by a pop through the system.

I am using a windows pc, and PS audio DS jr. This seems to be a new problem, I have not experienced this in the past… If I keep trying, occasionally it will play, but only maybe once out of every 5 or 10 attempts.

Hi @tony_bleifer,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to verify here, were you previously able to play Hi-Res Qobuz content in Roon previously without issue or are you referring to other content from Roon?

If you play to a different endpoint besides the PS Audio device does the same behavior occur?

unplugged ethernet from back of ds jr and plugged back in… seems ok now…?

now, where is my music disappearing from qobuz… Supertramp crime of the century album… GONE… Pink floyd the wall GONE? others too…

Hi @tony_bleifer,

Are all Qobuz albums not showing in your library or just certain albums?

Can you confirm that these albums appear in your Qobuz favorites in the Qobuz app?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.