Trying to backup to a ReadyNAS

Hi as the title states, Roon cannot find my ReadyNAS. I’ve tried via IP address and NAS name to no avail. The ReadyNAS is visible on my TV, iPhone etc. The message states problem finding host. Music server is a Sonicorbiter with SSSD, Any ideas please.

Rob, you’d probably do better if you posted in the Support category. See this post for more details.

It’s important to outline your setup, so people can understand the problem. For instance, in your post above, I don’t understand what you’re trying to use to “find” your ReadyNAS, or where “the message” appears, or where you are running Roon’s Core server (on the Sonicorbiter?).

Moved to support category.

Hi @Rob_Higginson,

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble mapping your NAS to save your backups. You can find additional information on mapping NAS storage here. You may also want to investigate your NAS settings to make sure it’s visible to Roon.

Thanks I managed to sort it, more by chance than insight!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Rob_Higginson,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones: