Unable to Connect to Core after Update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK Firmware 1.0 Build 227; Roon Sotware Version 1.7 Build 610

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired Ethernet HP Switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

N/A

*Description Of Issue
After updating Roon software I cannot login to my Core. I have two Cores authorized on my account one at my home, one at my office. After doing a software update at the office I was asked to choose my Core. The default selection is my ROCK. After choosing it, I am asked to login to my account. After logging into my account, I receive a screen telling me that I only have two Cores authorized and that I have to deauthorize one before I can proceed. One of the listed authorized Cores is the one I am trying to connect to. The system apparently thinks that I am trying to authorize a third Core, but I am trying to connect to the Core in the list which is already authorized. Please advise.

Hi Terry,

Unauthorize the core you’re trying to log in to. This is an issue that some users have run into in the past (me included).

Cheers, Greg

Thank you Greg. That resolved the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.