Unable to Log Into Roon Server - Authorization Issue (ref#ACAC6J)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble logging in

Where are you having trouble logging in?

I can't log into the Roon app

Morning and happy Sunday! I am having trouble logging into my Roon server. Say's I'm already logged in when I click on it and gives me the option to either unauthorized or add more authorizations.

I can't see if it has something to do with my subscription as I can't log in so I am kinda stuck and would appreciate your help. Thank you in advance, you guys are awesome and I will be adding the new Nucleus in the future for sure when done ripping my library:)

-Kimbo

This indicates you have 2 instances of Roon Server running. What is the Roon Server meant to be running on?

I only have one Roon server and that’s the issue. Says I’m logged in but I’m not. It’s just an iMac 27" mid 2015’s running Big Sur OS and it’s been flawless until this. I can’t check my subscription since I can’t log in so I am kinda stuck. Wonder if I should unauthorized and then try logging back in but afraid I might loose history, etc

So just click Unauthorize - this should clear the glitch. You won’t lose anything.

2 Likes

Or Roon’s licensing service mistakenly believes that Roon Server is now running on a different device.

I’ve seen it reported many times on the forum.

If this is the case then following @Geoff_Coupe’s advice above is the way go.

Thanks @Carl

More Roon quirks filed away for next time :wink:

1 Like

I hit “Unauthorize” and it literally & immediately popped right back on home page. The World is a better place yet again… Thank you my music brothers in arms for helping out!

Happy Sunday

@Geoff_Coupe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.