roverT
September 7, 2026, 12:29am
1
Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon? · None of the above quite fits
None of the above quite fits · None of these quite match
Tell us what's going on · I am unable to log in to last.fm via Roon. I am getting a message stating "Failed to login to Last.fm" I can login directly via their website so I'm certain that my username and password are correct
Tell us about your home network · Ubiquiti mesh No VPN
Roon Labs is aware and investigating - see:
Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon? · None of the above quite fits None of the above quite fits · None of these quite match Tell us what's going on · I get an error when trying to sign into last.fm. Tell us about your home network · AT&T 2Gbps Fiber + Netgear RS700 Router. Using Netgear Armor, but have cleared last.fm to sign in.
vadim
(Vadim)
September 7, 2026, 9:38am
3
Hello @roverT
BlackJack is right, and thank you for the link.
This is a known problem affecting
The world's largest online music service. Listen online, find out more about your favourite artists, and get music recommendations, only at Last.fm
sign-in for a number of people, and it is not your credentials or your network. We are investigating it.
We do not have a timeframe. The main thread for this is here, and it is where any update will be posted:
Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon? · None of the above quite fits None of the above quite fits · None of these quite match Tell us what's going on · I get an error when trying to sign into last.fm. Tell us about your home network · AT&T 2Gbps Fiber + Netgear RS700 Router. Using Netgear Armor, but have cleared last.fm to sign in.
We will close this thread so everything stays in one place, and your report is counted with the others. Please follow that thread for updates.