Unable to Play Tidal After Upgrade to Version 1.8

1.8… roon radio not working… I get an error that roon radio is limited to my library…

I’m getting this track currently not available on tidal. Too many failures stopping.

I can play anything and roon radio quit. How do I go back. This is a disaster

Is tidal working for anyone?
I miss searching for song and seeing what service had it and at what resolution like flac or

Removing roon radio is going to kill my subscription… I primarily use roon for this.

I have not had a chance to review the new layout because of the lack of tidal.

My Playlist are gone and that really ticks me off. I had an extensive list.

I wish I had not got into the hype and stayed with the old version. Roon broke a bunch of stuff and it’s going to take some time to fix.

For now bring back radio and fix tidal.

Please someone help me to get tidal working

Hi Jeff,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Have you rebooted your Roon Core since upgrading to 1.8?

Cheers, Greg

1 Like

Yes, Tidal is working for pretty much everyone.
Log out. Shut everything down (and log out of Tidal everywhere you have it), go out for a walk and then start everything up again.

1 Like

Well no, actually it’s not. Reboot doesn’t change anything with the underlying issue which is linked to the update.

The majority of the entries in the settings page have disappeared. The settings page’s left column is entirely empty and clicking in that black space takes you to the roon translation page. Access to Qobuz and Tidal aren’t there anymore so I cannot login or out of anything.

Apologies, everyone! We had an outage yesterday, but things appear to be back up and running now. If you’re still having any issues please let us know!

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL isn’t working, retry message

A post was split to a new topic: Tidal is not working since the update of 1.8

TIDAL and Roon Radio have been working just fine for me. Perhaps it’s a regional thing?

Same issue here. Region is Switzerland…

EDIT: 4get it! …its working! Obviously I use some old/wron account on Tidal, which was still stored on my phone…