Unable to start at settings page

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Unable to get to settings page. Every time I click on Roon Remote the " Choose Your Roon Core" page appears and cannot get out of this. I need to get to settings page to reset my Roon location and different server. I already “Unauthorised” my old server

Hi, I’ve moved your post to the #support

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Hey @Stephen_Pan1,

Ben here with the support team. Following what @Carl mentioned, I’ve copied the necessary information we’ll need from you to your original post. Please go in and edit this post to include information on your full setup. The more details, the better!

Are you seeing this issue on a specific roon remote? Or, on your core device?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.