Unstable use of the pages within the Now Playing screen

What’s not working - On the Now Playing screen. Viewing different “tabs” of the NP screen, eg, lyrics, bio, track credits, etc., is unstable. Scrolling changes pages (as if a right or left swipe), and the page jumps to top spontaneously. Severe enough that these are unusable for me.

How often the issue occurs - All the time.

Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build): QNAP TVS-872XT (i5 CPU) running QTS version 4.5.2.1566 and Roon server version 1.8 build 756.

Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build): Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 10, 128GB. Roon version 1.8/756.

Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured): Router is Netgear R8500, wireless to Auralic Polaris and the control tablet. NAS connect to router with ethernet cable.

Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library): Library is on the main NAS volume. Database is on SSD drive as separate volume. Qobuz is active. 71,970 tracks.

I haven’t seen this issue posted before. It began with the 1.8 upgrade. This does not happen with my wife’s iPad mini and did not occur with the same Samsung tablet on 1.7.

I restarted everything. I uninstalled/reinstalled Roon Remote.

Thanks for any help!

…Pete

Bump.

Has not changed with 764.

Hey @pstrisik,

Thank you so much for following up on your post and so sorry for not getting back to you in so long. We’ve been working as hard as we can in the past weeks to keep up with all the posts - I only mention this for context.

Please, hang on just a little while longer until our technical team reaches back to you on this thread :pray:

I understand. Thanks Rebeka.

Hi @pstrisik

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Would it be possible to share a video of what you’re seeing here? I’m going to pass this information along to our team so they can investigate further. Thanks!

Thanks Dylan, I PM’d a link to you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.