User Commentary Field/Tag

Has Roon implemented the ability to display user notes or commentaries about a composition, album, or artist?

Evan, I have read enough of your posts to imagine what you might have said here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think most of the possible ways to add notes are summed up in this not so old thread:

1 Like

Thanks much BJ. I recalled having read this thread but couldn’t access it.

Note: As the COMMENT tag is a file/track tag you have to access it via 3-dots menu of a (the) track (View File Info...).

2 Likes

One other place not mentioned in that other thread where to place notes would be the lyrics tag. That’s how Hyperion Records does it. Readability is a bit so-so, because there’s no feature to switch from centered to left or right aligned text display.

To give an impression:

2 Likes

Even iif there is no switch to left aligned text, I have no problems in getting a nice readable text:
Here an example of lyrics I added using pm3tag to an Anna Ternheim song

Dirk

1 Like

For real lyrics, it doesn’t matter much, I think – it’s when the lyrics tag was repurposed as a comment field when readability suffers a bit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.