Waiting for NTP synchronization

and ethernet cable plugged in?

Yes. To explain - I still have the SD card which I used without the display. Two days ago I connected display and the NTP synchronization problem appers. But the Roon works very well. So I create a new SD card, but then Roon does not see it.

Soā€¦

You created a new SD card with the image I built for you? And that still hangs during NTP sync right?

Yes, exactly.

Wow. Iā€™m puzzled. Can you try to connect with the website? Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s upā€¦

Sorry, I donā€™t understand. Connect with the website ?

RoPieeeā€™s onboard web page. So try to go to: http://ropieee/

OK, Now I understand. I canā€™t connect with a new SD card. I can with the old one.

but you had NTP sync issues with the old one as well?

Or that still works, but you need a new one because youā€™ve added the display?

Yes, NTP problem is also with old SD card.

Sorry for me being confused. How are you then able to connect to RoPieeeā€™s web page with the old card?

The old card was created a two or three months ago. Then I had the display which was damaged and I used Ropieee without display. After that there were Ropieee upgrades and Roon upgrades. A two days ago I connected the new display and the NTP synchro problem appears.

okā€¦

But the old card is running otherwise you canā€™t connect to itā€™s web page. Can you send me feedback from that card? You can do that from the ā€˜advancedā€™ tab in itā€™s web page.

This is: 0459869ffed7eba0

Iā€™m still really confused. The feedback youā€™ve sent me is of the new image I build earlier for you. So it is runningā€¦

But you said yesterday that you couldnā€™t reach the web page.

The feedback which I sent you yesterday was from my old card, not from card with your latest sofware which you prepare for me.

Thatā€™s strange, because you were running the the test repo in stead of stable. But ok, clear.

Iā€™ve implemented a small change and pushed that to the test channel. Can you update your old card?
If youā€™ve got updates on ā€˜automaticā€™ then just reboot and wait for 20 minutes or so.

Now I see that version is 079 on the old SD card, but it was 078 yesterday.

Yes, because you had the ā€˜test repoā€™ selected and possible auto update (thatā€™s default). The software that I build for you yesterday was 079.

The change I made today is 080.

On Advanced tab is ā€žNext Sync - Thu 2017-12-21 13:45:57 CETā€.
What is mean? What date is it?