Washed out look on Mac with Radeon graphics

Can confirm the issue: I’ve got the washed-out look on my computer as well. Also a 27" iMac Late 2009, ATI Radeon HD4850 512 MB, MacOS 10.13.6.

No issues on this computer before 5.2.1, and the latest build looks just fine on my 2019 Macbook Pro.

Hi @Christopher_Rowe — Thanks for the report!

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Would you also kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

Hi @Christopher_Rowe,

Prior to experiencing this issue did you have any other issues with the display of Roon on this device? Was the UI overly dark or anything like that?

Hi Dylan

No - before the 521 update the contrast, legibility, and colour all looked normal in both light and dark mode.

Thanks for confirming, @Christopher_Rowe — Much appreciated. I’ll be sure to update you once the team has more information from their investigation.

Hi @Christopher_Rowe,

Can we please request that you share a screenshot of what Roon currently looks like on your end?

Are you using just the internal monitor on this Mac Core or do you have an external monitor connected? If you have an external monitor - is the behavior the same on both internal and external?

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.