Weird album images

When I add an album from tidal to my library it’s sowing the wrong image… it’s showing a random shot of Joey Ramone for some and Bono for others

They’re default fillers for a genre when Roon cannot find album art.

Ah okay - I see the artwork in tidal but they change as I add them to roon. I understand there will be a few but happened on every album I added yesterday? @support

Hi @Jumpology ---- Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for the troubles here. Can you please provide me with a brief description of your setup as seen here and the details of the remote device you are noticing this issue with.

Furthermore, do you have any other Roon remotes that are being utilized? If so, are they exhibiting the same behavior?

-Eric

thanks for the response :slight_smile:

roon core is on an iMac controller is a iPhone 6s

all was working fine until yesterday - i have fixed the problem by rebooting and also using identify album on my mac.

So it’s essentially fixed although i must say there seems to be some delay when adding tidal albums now. Also there is an add to library option on some albums which are already added to my library - which i don’t recall was there on added albums previously.

this problem of showing “stock” album art images has started up again,. it’s across all my remotes. i.e. iPhone, iPad and on the main core device iMac

Hi @Jumpology ----- Thank you for the follow up and sorry to hear of the continued troubles.

I would like to determine if this is related to your current install or if the is being caused by another factor by having you (temporarily) test with a fresh database. May I kindly ask you to give the following procedure a shot and see how things hold up.

• Locate your Roon database according to these instructions
  • Rename the entire Roon folder to roon_old
  • Relaunch Roon, sign in, and configure a new install
  • Let us know if you see this database error again

FYI: Before anything be sure to make a back up of your current DB :wink:

-Eric