What are you drinking now? [Pair with music for double points]

RoonShareImage-636836122736023920

4 Likes

RoonShareImage-636836887213878801

Going to see an Elvis Tribute show on Saturday so I’m getting into Elvis mode.

1 Like

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-636840333702301533

I love the way Roon handles these massive multi-disc collections - 20 discs, over 230 tracks and 14+ hours. Great for parties and many happy hours.

1 Like

6 Likes

1 Like

Drinking while listening to Tom Waits?!?! How could you? :rofl:

2 Likes

All-in-one picture! Due to a painting project which is making the main listening room unusable for a few days I’m playing music on my home theater system using Google Chromecast, which provides a really big display on the HDTV. A few words about the drink - the Knob Creek Smoked Maple is overly sweet so I mix it with the Heritage Bourbon, which is rather light weight, and it makes a very good combo that is not too sweet.

1 Like

I know right? :grin:

3 Likes

Drinking blueberry infused vodka. Blueberries hand picked off the Denali Highway up here in Alaska by a friend who also did the infusion. A splash of soda … unbelievable! I’ll be sad when it’s gone as I obviously can’t buy more :cry:.

Anoushka Shankar helps with the effect :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Interesting whiskey. Roasted blue corn - so how does it taste?

1 Like

Thanks, reminds me have a PC8 in the cabinet :yum:

1 Like

It’s a smoky BBQ smack to the taste buds with a finish that lasts for hours (next day). Intense smoke, salty grilled meats, a spicy sweetness. Not for the faint-hearted. It packs a wallop…

Aged in old BBQ-sauce barrels from the Iron Works, no doubt.

1 Like

Thanks! I will have to get my local liquor store to order me a bottle.

1 Like

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-636851577164320389

Double Bonus! - This musical selection came by using the “Discover” feature in Roon. (Not that I needed to “discover” Van, as he’s one of my all time favorites.)

2 Likes