What are you drinking now? [Pair with music for double points]

100%

0d58a7a28d4778e70db8afa7f926284b04c9c5af_2_666x500
RoonShareImage-638086462479789970

7 Likes

Now that’s exactly how I’d see my room after a couple of Absinth’s! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

That’s why I did put on Bone Machine, but decided to pour another Troubadour Magma Belgian Triple IPA, rather than going the Van Gogh way. :wink:

RoonShareImage-638086431932127750

3 Likes

Inspired by earlier posts…a couple of shots of Eldorado 12yr old Rum (From Guyana) & George…

6 Likes

…and tonight’s treat…

5 Likes

Pure 96% is good enough for me… not family recipe unfortunately…:grin:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I wonder where @Grump could have gotten the idea to drink some Van Gogh tonic :thinking:.

And it looks like he’s corrupted poor Traian in the process. I guess I’m going to have to come up with a “disclaimer” or something. Jeez.

To attempt to calm my nerves I guess I’ll have to mix up a Jim’s Jolt as I listen to this.

3 Likes

It is always welcomed :slight_smile: a small break from plain coffee

RoonShareImage-638093804634710620

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can’t blame this one on @Grump.

1 Like

Still drinking coffee here at the moment, @kitated! :innocent:

2 Likes

But you failed to mention what was in it :wink::rofl:.

P.S. :thinking:

Methinks perhaps the :innocent: you used should really be replaced by this :smiling_imp:.

2 Likes

Local Wine Cafe (https://www.ironbridgewines.com/) for lunch. Yacht rock station playing.

Drinking Yalumba Samuel’s Collection Grenache.

3 Likes

Gin and tonic, because wife is not found of pure vodka like I am :grin::beers:

1 Like

Lawson’s Finest, Sip O Sunshine.

5 Likes

I’m going to drink from now on, but what is your position in your hometown?

5 Likes

I love St.Bernardus ales but man you can’t drink too many or you will be sleepy quickly.

2 Likes

That looks very similar to my Lafuma garden chair. They are super comfortable and I used to use one inside until we bought a couple of Ekornes Stressless recliners.

1 Like

Glad you noticed the Coleman Infinity Chair. Sturdy, foldable and comfortable. The downside is that it’s too comfortable and you fall asleep quickly.

Whipped Coffee over Cream and Vodka on ice.

Wayne Shorter “Speak No Evil”

Pro Tip: Instead of Cream and Vodka, you can put the whipped Coffee over Baileys and Ice.

10 Likes

Tonight’s tipple is very nice indeed

4 Likes