What are you reading?

That, I can understand, but never in my life would I have thought I would be reading fan made fiction about a game that I had heard of but never knew anything about, up until two years ago!!!

I’ll have a look at it :slight_smile: you made me curious

Haha, you are going to think I’m an imbecile!!!

It is a very slow burner.

Not quite. I stand for make up quite often. And the pink pony nail pait it doesn’t go off so easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Or actually, right now I’m reading some Ted Gioia articles I bookmarked ages ago … good writer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good and Spooky

The Netflix series is a pale shadow …

2 Likes

Currently reading a map as my seemingly normal 40 mile drive to work has turned into a 3 hour journey and I’m still 17 miles away.:man_facepalming::scream::exploding_head::sob:

Oh well, it could be worse, nope it is as it is raining again.:thinking:

At least I have Roon Arc. :relieved:

3 Likes

wow (and miles are longer than km)

1 Like

Very eerie. The movie is a pale shadow.

Like almost all trilogies, the succeeding two volumes can be safely skipped.

About to start no 3 in the series.

2 Likes

Going to give it a go.

Finished City on Fire last night. Just started Villette (Twitter group read). Roon plays in the background. I don’t use ARC out of the house- prefer audiobooks. Currently it’s All the Frequent Troubles of Our Days.

2 Likes

Next one in the series.

1 Like

Just arrived:

1 Like

Time to start no 5 in the series.

1 Like

New translation. Well, new to me. I haven’t read this since college. Interesting that it arrived pre-wrapped with plastic, as for a public library.

1 Like

Just finished William Gibson’s The Peripheral, after having watched (twice!) the TV Series. Enjoyed both very much indeed, but it should be noted that the TV series is “based” on the book - the plots, apart from some basic similarities, are very different.

8 Likes

A quick read; really just a snack.

1 Like

While it’s raining outside. Reading this under the Christmas Tree.
About the life of Queen Elizabeth II. Well written, easy reading.

LD