What are you reading?

Sadly I have that problem as well.
Heading for a reckoning next weekend as we clear out one room.
Several hundred books will not have bookshelf space :crying_cat_face:

(there is a reason that CD’s get ripped and put in Caselogic storage boxes)

I went digital in 2007 as I was working away a lot and at one book a night or couple of nights I was lugging too many around. My wife also had this odd idea that when we went on holiday we should take the children’s clothing instead of my books!
First a Sony 505 E Reader then the Kindles.

Now I am a man of leisure I’ve gone analogue again courtesy of my local library :+1:

3 Likes

You beat me , my first reader was a Sony in 2010, I don’t think I’ve read a paper book since . I have worn out 2 Kindles too, on no 3 :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No 10 in the series.

2 Likes

No.11

3 Likes
Finished The Name of the Rose yesterday- five star read, and currently on the Tokarczuk which is thought provoking and engaging so far.

1 Like

No 12

2 Likes

No 13

3 Likes

Switched from Mark for a bit.

4 Likes

Thanks for the pointer, I am working my way through <just finished Bloodline every …

1 Like

No. 14

2 Likes

Just finished Ray Nayler’s The Mountain in the Sea. A speculative SF Thriller that asks some great questions about intelligence: human, alien, and artificial.

4 Likes

I love a good book (yes, book).
I can highly recommend

just started

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 char

But how do you wear a Kindle

One of the bennies of having a Little Free Library is first dibs on what comes in. My TBR list is long and putting this doorstopper at the front of the line happened when I foolishly thought “I’ll just thumb through it”. Three days later, I’m 3/4 of the way through. Didn’t know about Bill Simmons- his stuff is like crack for an NBA junkie; I’ll even forgive him for being a Celtics homer.

1 Like

Arrived today

1 Like

Just arrived

1 Like

Absolutely fascinating.

2 Likes

I love ScFi, the first book was really good and this sequel delivers.

4 Likes