What we are listening to [2021-01 to 2021-03]

3 Likes

1 Like

I will take the liberty & post this here also - not many travel to the soundtrack section, yet many like Morricone.

Ennio Morricone
Morricone Segreto (2020)

RoonShareImage-637471155309779672

1 Like

Not on Qobuz bet itā€™s on Tidal. Grrrrrr. Will try it out via Spotify .

I love it when Roon pulls out an old one you had forgotten about or dismissed and as tastes change you now like it.

2 Likes

I think in this case it was both of the above. Yup, totally agreed, great when Roon finds something, otherwise just sitting it out in the boondocks. :laughing:

Recent developments mean sharing this doesnā€™t cover me in geek glory but all the same:

I do like metal/rock. I found him now in Apple Music. Thank you for the tip!

Hope clearing system disk helps.

1 Like

then you absolutely must watch this video

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-637470854725495269

2 Likes

And Phil Lynott as the priest.

2 Likes

A little heavy for my wife when it came on (after Japanā€™s Tin Drum) at 23:45 :flushed: but it has some interesting music elements so definitely worth a follow up listen.

Mike

1 Like

Oh - thatā€™s Rabea - Iā€™ve seen him about on some of the YouTube guitar channels I follow. I had no idea what he played, other than he looked like a metal kinda dude.

Iā€™m also interested hearing that track covered. I had no idea it was so big overseas. Her voice drives me nuts!

Nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Martin I guess Brilliant Treeā€™s and secret of the beehive were the only two albumā€™s of his that I spent time listening too. I am revisiting the beehive Now thanks :+1:t2:

Mike

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

:joy: Iā€™m sure it was, it is heavy album but also have lots of softer parts!

1 Like

A quiet snowy Sunday calls for calming music so this is perfect.

6 Likes