What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

9 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Me too, I have yet to play any of the 7" singles I brought down from the TARDIS. I need to get some new storage boxes before I do :grimacing:

(I just brought the Christmas decorations down, and there was a TARDIS in my TARDIS :crazy_face:)

3 Likes

Hmm, sounds like a fourth wall within a fourth wall here😉

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-638050766701037700

5 Likes

Darn those 80s ruts I find myself in after enjoying a couple of albums. I blame the vinyl I played this morning :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

RoonShareImage-638050791026232830

4 Likes

The Samurai of Prog do a good cover of this but IMHO nothing beats the original and this is required listening for any rock aficionado and is one of those songs that just might be better through can’s.

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Not the audiophile version, just the normal cd version, but I do like all their albums very much :+1:

9 Likes

Next up:

5 Likes

Good evening all.

Could I draw your attention to the below link to vote for a suggestion from @richard_a

On iOS devices there are capabilities for assisted navigation via items being numbered with voice control.

Roon currently hasn’t got this function but I feel it’s well needed.

Thank you for reading this and any support you give.

5 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

Been down to my sisters to set up her 4th Google WiFi Point in her office at the top of the garden, heavy rain and dark, fun it wasn’t but at least it works. Back home and enjoying some music now.

12 Likes

Often seems to precede or follow a Kate Bush album

10 Likes

That’s one of the Gabriel albums I recommended to Crowlem when he asked for a suggestion as opposed to the popular choice of So.:+1:

2 Likes

And time for a Journey into pre pop star era Journey :sunglasses:

9 Likes