Where do I share my questions with ROON?

Can’t find the mail or URL to post my question ? Roon had trouble loading two times, now it says that my latest Added Music is 49 days ago, which is NOT true. Maybe two or three weeks

You may want to give details of your set up so roon have some idea to support you.

Hi @KnockKnock,

Can you elaborate a bit on what you’re seeing here? Can you share a screenshot? How often does this occur? What were you doing leading up to this?

Have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi. I had made an Mac update to 10.13.6

iMac 20GB RAM![

Imac running ROON, not much else… No endpoints… Only iMac playing Roon to my output (speakers)

Hmmm, I can see, when I add “new” albums (albums I already added, but ROON doesn’t see), they don’t show up on my "Overview"page (meaning they already are added. New ones are added fine

Hi @KnockKnock,

So just to verify here, new music you’ve added isn’t showing in Roon at all?

How did you add this music? Is it from TIDAL, Qobuz, or is it a local album?

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.