Where in the world have you taken ARC? Let us know here!

As a resident of North London I have braved going South of the river, ARC is soothing the stress.

2 Likes

Yes. Absolutely beautiful beach. Been here a week.

1 Like

I feel the same going North of the river;) each their own.

3 Likes

I’m moving and temporarily based in the South of France. My Core and kit are in moving boxes.

I’m using my brother in law’s Core in the Cascades, WA, USA from the South of France!

5 Likes

I finally got ARC to work with my router. Took a few days delving in various fora. I tested Roon ARC in tram 17 in the Hague on my way for lunch in: Garuda Gastrobar Indonesia the Hague, Netherlands.

selamat makan!

9 Likes

Arc has been so amazing, finally one platform for all my digital music. Gone are the days of transcoding flac to alac so I can take my collection with me. My experience was “it just worked.” I’m really glad I didn’t have to fuss with things like some peoples experiences. I think the only thing I wish it had was some kind of “handoff” between arc and Roon proper, for those days when I get home and want to just pick up where I left off on my whole house system.

5 Likes

Carmel - California. Listening to Gregory Porter before seeing him live this evening at the Monterey Jazz Festival.

How wonderful to have my collection available throughout this trip ! I feel so very lucky.

5 Likes

High school somewhere in South Korea! Works flawlessly on my DAP (except SRC) connected to school Wi-Fi!

2 Likes

Test BT Business install and I’m off to the Canaries next week so a good opportunity to flex this new muscle once I’ve sorted port forwarding on the new router!

4 Likes

I live in Houston, TX and last month I had a trip to Bogota, Colombia and Maracaibo, Venezuela and ARC worked flawless. Not a single issue. This past weekend I had a short, 2 days trip to Mexico City and again, ARC worked without a single issue.

5 Likes

I just got back from a full day of driving to doctors appointments that were a couple of hours away. I listened for the whole day from my iPhone XS Max. It worked beautifully and never had one dropout. Nor did I ever have any issue when I transferred from listening through BT in the car or plugging in my headphones (Moondrop Aria’s). Roon did incredible with the stability of this first app release. Great job Roon. Keep it up!

1 Like

Driving around the Goldcoast of Australia and down to Byron Bay and back over the last 10 days…and everywhere I go in the car is Singapore (Home) for the last 5-6 weeks during testing.

1 Like

Walking through the neighbourhood in Heidelberg and I’m just in Roonstraße which translates to Roon Street. ARC is awesome!

18 Likes

Kalamaki, Crete

4 Likes

I just drove almost 5 hours this afternoon from Atlanta, GA to near Charlotte, NC and listened to Roon ARC all the way with zero problems. I was using iPhone lightning into car’s USB CarPlay port. I set Roon ARC on CD Quality. Nothing worthy of a photo.

At the mother-in-law’s house now using Audirvana Studio 2.0 beta on Dell laptop because I don’t want to unauthorize my Roon Nucleus core at home to use my Dell Roon core.

During the drive, I was on Verizon 4G, 5G, and 5G Ultra Wideband. All worked perfecly.

EDIT: Looks like I used 2.36GB of cellular data in 5:45 or .4GB per hour (if I added correctly).

4 Likes

Rich Farm Ice Cream
Oxford, CT

2 Likes

Listening to a bit of Keith Jarrett on the southwest side of Savary Island, BC, Canada. The lifetime subscription is one of my better investments.

7 Likes

hello, Using Roon Arc from Santiago Chile :chile:

Regards,

Pablo

9 Likes

I live in Adelaide South Australia and am in Aberdeen Scotland. The unfortunate thing is that ARC arrived just after I got on the plane and so I can only Waite until I get home to get it all set up…… foisted!

1 Like