Where in the world have you taken ARC? Let us know here!

Hiking in the swiss alps, the view was quite ok😬

Arc runs smoothly….

19 Likes

Wow! Perfect conditions!
Is that the Eiger?

mobile phone towers up there?

:scream:The Matterhorn​:see_no_evil::sunglasses:

1 Like

Zermatt is a tourist hotspot, you get nearly everywhere 4 or 5g coverage

let me gues what you listened to… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ok, but they are german, you need a real swiss song, a bit melancholic, for ex Züri West - fingt ds glück eim?
Translates: sometime happiness finds you

1 Like

here we go with Erich and the highlife family :laughing:

1 Like

Poor picture of the roof of the bike shop along the side of my hotel but:

11 nights in Lanzerote. Initial issue synchronising one device because of the time since it was last used. Did a reset and resync and it was flawless for the rest of my stay via hotel WiFi and local 4G. When I say flawless I mean not one single glitch, skip or excessive pause before playing a tune.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

the hills are alive…

1 Like

In the West Midlands at the in-laws. Spotty cellular and no Wi-Fi. Arc is streaming ok when I get 4g, but my downloaded files not so they don’t play ball at all so no lossless for me . :frowning_face:

Noticed that these (some) pictures are included in one of the commercials/reels from Roon Labs on Insta!
I like that! :+1:

Oh, found the insta-link:
Roon Labs shared a post on Instagram: "Where in the world have you taken #RoonARC? Whether you’re traveling abroad or just heading to work - we’d love you to share your Roon ARC journey with us.

Whilst you’re out using ARC, take a photo and share it...

Koh Tao, Thailand… but not while submerged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Who is your 4G provider? Not O2 by any chance?

Modern times are just great!
Roon ARC is possible and it is not you who is working in the tower and your wife is enjoying the pool. :rofl:

2 Likes

Vodaphone, I won’t be using them again when it’s time to change.

They, 02 and their clients GiffGaff, Tesco and soon I suspect Virgin use the 900Mhz band for mobile. It gives them range but with black spots, especially in hilly areas. In the early years it allowed them to claim superior coverage with less cells but it is really biting their arses now. Have you got WiFi calling enabled on your handsets?

No I don’t. It’s been better yesterday and so far today so I suspect they may have had a faulty mast when we arrived. It’s always been a bit spotty here but not as bad as it was on Wednesday. We are on a hill so maybe that’s the issue. I got 25mb/s this morning in the guest bedroom we are staying in which was a shock and managed to stream at cd quality all day yesterday. But boy it does kill your data. Only get between 2-6 downstairs.

I had to read that one a couple of times…then I had to check and mrs fix it could see the pool from her 40th floor level.

1 Like

Sorry, I edited my post to get a bit more correct language. :wink: