Whiteout issue - 32-bit didn't help

Didn’t have the problem till now … the last build brought it in my case.
Yes, HD 4000 … and yes, i tried the intel drivers, and i tried the 32 bit version - problem still there :frowning:

Sorry, but that’s not acceptable for a payed software. Nobody wouldnt accept if the car maker dont put a windshield wiper and say its not there problem, that its sometimes rainy.
Nobody can use a software blind and without UI, even is the best one in the galaxy.

Hi @outfaced,

That’s strange, usually we see that the 32-bit version helps with this issue. Any change in behavior if you try running the intel update tool?

all fine … intel says

but white screen still there :frowning:

Hi @outfaced,

I’ve gathered your previous posts into a #support thread.
Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device immediately after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

latest driver, 32 and 64 bit … same problem
also annoying - after restart takes it a minute or so to find the streamer

1 Like

Hi @outfaced,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Not to distract from the OP but fwiw this problem with HD4000 graphics had returned for me a little while back and is fixed with this release - thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, can confirm it too … the new release fixed the issue. 10x a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

resolved, thank you very much for everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.