Why do I get a red bar at the start of the track time bar and then no sound

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

why do i get a red bar at thestart of the track time bar and then no sound. it is an intermittent fault

Hi,

Your topic was moved to the support section of the forum, let see if @support can help.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Especially the full specification of your notebook (CPU and Operating System), how it is connected to your home network (WiFi or Hardwired) and what that network looks like (Router and Switches).

1 Like

Hey @Timothy_Hands,

Welcome to our Roon Community, we’re sorry that it was a problem in Roon that prompted your visit.

I’ve added the support template to your post. Please fill that out with as much detail as possible it will help us with troubleshooting your issue. We’ll watch for your response and get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.