Why do some 192khz files play and some do not?

@CoochDigsMusic
I have a long time a similar problem: 2 songs in the album of “Creedence Clearwater Revival” “The Complete Studio Albums”. This big album consists of 7 discs and 65 tracks.
But only 2 songs always skips. I bought the album, so the songs are locally on my SSD-drive in my ROCK (192KHz - 24Bit).
Nevertheless, always the same 2 songs skips.
In the mean wile, I changed even my ROCK to an new NUC. I changed my Node2 to a SOtM 200 Ultra Neo. I changed the DAC, …
To be clear, I didn’t changed all those items “just as a test for making those 2 songs work”! They were upgrades.
But those 2 songs never played.
I can tell you that those 2 songs are playing correct when not played via Roon.
I had the same problems when I played those songs from Qobuz online (so not my purchased version on my local SSD)
Also, those are the only 2 songs I have that will always skip, and I have a lot of tracks in 192KHz - 24Bit.
So for me there is a problem of some songs in the Qobuz-catalogue that have problems with Roon.
My solution, I downloaded those 2 songs at 96KHz, to put them on my ROCK-SSD. And those are playing now perfectly.
I had those problems already a long time, so I stopped searching for a better solution.
But now I was curious if I could play those songs online correctly from Qobuz, and apparently it is working.
So I will download the album again from Qobuz this weekend to see if all songs will work at 192KHz.

Short story: don’t blame your equipment. I presume you have bad luck with those files of Qobuz when playing via Roon.