Windows 10 Whiteout Issue

Same problem here with Win10…

Hello @Renato_Semedo,

Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device right after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

Hi Noris

My Core is on Windows and the Roon app is therefore itself subject to the whiteout issue (no Roon key commands can be accessed).
But I have hopefully got the log info from after the whiteout and the other info also.
I have never used Dropbox before and had to go through many laborious steps to get to this point.

(https://www.dropbox.com/t/gR3T5iOPWya0RhEx)

Apologies if I haven’t got this right.

Mark Maddison

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Maddison,

Thanks for sending this info over! We are currently investigating this issue and I have added your case to the investigation ticket, once I have more news, we’ll let you know!

Hi

I haven’t heard anything since this…I think I will try using my laptop (which is still W10 but is much newer with 4K screen display) as a remote app to control Roon. Maybe this will work.

Hi @Mark_Maddison,

We are still looking into this issue at the present time, so no news just yet but hopefully we will have some to share soon! Do let us know if the other display doesn’t exhibit this issue though.

Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Yes, it solve the problem for me in Windows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.