Wrong album art in overview

Hi all,
I get the wrong album art in for instance my location overview. In the picture (top right) you can see 48 albums by Bob Dylan, and the picture is of Abdullah Ibrahim / Dollar Brand. That is not a substring as suggested in one of the related topics, and clearing the cache in Settings as suggested in one of the other topics did not do the trick.
Of course I made sure there is no mixup of artwork in any of the related folders. When you drill down in the 48 albums, the picture of ABdullah does not show up anymore, it’s in the overview only.
Update: the more I check, the worse it seems to be. Loads of misrepresentation.

Hi @Egbert_Braam ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated!

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you for the following:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup, using this link as a guide.

• This behavior you are noticing with album artwork, is across all of your device? Just on your core machine? Just on your remotes?

• Can you please provide me with a screenshot of the Album Artwork field, found in the “Album Editor” for the mentioned Bob Dylan album in your report.

-Eric