"Your Daily Mixes" Missing [Resolved]

Server B1272 on Win 10, Roon B1272 on Win 11 playback, wired 1GB ethernet, netgear switches, Android remote B1271 wifi (latest).

Today I have no Roon daily mixes on my home page, PC or Android tablet. Restarted server and client, problem persists.

1 Like

Roon Core Machine

2014 Mac Mini running Roon Server 2.0 (build 1272)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti Alien, Sonore OpticalModule

Connected Audio Devices

Sonore opticalRendu connected via fiber to DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

No local files

Description of Issue

My Daily Mixes are missing from the Home page of my Roon Remote App on my iPad. I’ve restarted the ipad and my Roon core with no resolution. What are the next steps? I use the daily mixes all the time to listen.

Same here no daily mixes

Roon Core Machine

Roon Rock on [Intel NUC NUC8i5BEK 16GB Roon Version 2.0 Build 1272
Running OS 1.0 Build 1259

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I stopped getting My Daily Mixes Today. Help.
Thanks

Since logging in June 07, daily mixes are not appearing on my Roon home screen. Does anyone know why this is so? NB - have checked and using current Roon version.

Same here - no “Daily Mixes” on any device running remote (Core is on a NUC).

I am having the same problem. I use a Mac with a Roon Rock Core and Intel NUC- all the latest OS. I lost the My Daily Mix on all my devices. My Daily Mixes account for appx 90% of my Roon listening. I rebooted the core and restarted the Mac app several times. Hoping the Roon team are aware and working on a fix. Does anyone know if this is systemwide? I never realized how dependent I had become on my Mix fix.

The Roon team are aware, and it does appear to be systemic.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. 2008 Unibody MacBook. as core that has been solid as a rock for the last couple years. Tried restarting the core, and all my apps. Still the same problem.

And the daily mixes have disappeared here again as well.

2014 MacMini as Roon Core running the latest Roon on Linux Mint 21.1.

New user here running ROCK for a few days now. I’ve never seen a daily mix. Are they supposed to be on the home screen? Do they take a while to first generate?

Yes - they should be on the home screen between ‘new releases for you’ and the Roon playlists.

Michael

1 Like

Yeah in that case I don’t have them either. Would be keen to get this fixed as I’d like to see what Roon’s recommendations are. I read that this feature is for streaming subscribers only and I have Tidal linked to my account so presumambly that’s the only prerequisite?

Hi @MattB,

I believe we are both UK based and I too have a Tidal subscription, I’ve not seen any feedback from the Roon team yet but the “Your Daily Mixes” is now available on my system (Roon / Windows 11).

I did restart the the core this morning, not sure if that makes any difference or not, but worth trying.

PS Just noticed your are very new Roon user, it does take a little while for Roon to learn your listening habits in order to make recommendations 
 so it may take a few days of you using Roon before it has built up enough data to be able to offer any mixes to you.

1 Like

Carl
Just logged in, I have Daily Mixes back showing on Android phone and Win10 PC and I have not restarted Core.
Roon must have figured something out.
East coast USA.

1 Like

No Daily Mixes visible in Desktop / Remote (but they do show up in ARC) as of this morning.

1 Like

None here as well on iOS on iPhone and iPad.

Same, I can’t see Daily Mixes on Roon app for the last 3 days, but it shows on ARC.

Working now for me.

1 Like

Working fine here too, on iPad and iPhone.

Michael

1 Like