1.6 New search great but very slow to get results

Seems to slow down again this morning (Europe)

I think until they gauge what level of server support they now need this will take a while to settle down as they evaluate it all.

Same with me. Everything is slow from opening the overview screen to getting search results. My core is running on a i5 Intel NUC with 16GB RAM and SSD. Are users running core on faster machines like i7, more RAM etc. having same problem?

Have you rebooted your roon server? See if that helps.

Hi,

I can try after few hours once I’m back home. Although I’m not so optimistic, I will let you know.

Thanks!

There was a roon infrastructure problem in the last 24hr hours and a reboot might help.

Here sometimes normaly working and often verry
slow,Tidal and Qobuz
Reboot will change on few minutes and then slow again

Raise this in the support category and add your system and network details to help see what is wrong.

the Server is audioaanzee reference flow,streamer:SoTM 200 ultra neo and Mytek Brooklyn dac
All with internet cable
When i disconnect Tidal and Qobuz,Roon is working verry fast

Put that information into a new post in the support area.

I will but i dont now how to do

You are in the forum in the support area already.
Click on the word roon in the page heading which will take you to the top categories Roon Software, Support etc. Click on the big Support word. You will then see a create new topic button.

I did Windows restart followed by Roon Core restart. No change. Especially SEARCH is very slow after 1.6. Returning to the Overview is visibly slow, as well.
Additionally I can confirm that disabling Tidal brings back the usual speed; reconnecting to Tidal slows down everything again.
Core running on Intel NUC i5 16GB RAM/SSD

I agree it’s not back to pre 1.6 speed.

Thanks verry muth :+1:

A post was split to a new topic: Slow Search On ROCK

A post was split to a new topic: Slow Search and Roon Radio Issues

A post was split to a new topic: Roon slow after update

5 posts were split to a new topic: Search results are slow to load after update

Same here sinds the update 1.6