Allo DigiOne board

I never compared the Auralic Femto to the Signature version as I mentioned . I did compare it to the Digione as I mentioned . It ain’t close . The Auralic is significantly better and it better be .

Enjoy the Signature .

Well Auralic really know their stuff when it comes to building a good streamer. If they had an Android app than i would certainly consider an Aries G1. Enjoy your Auralic.

I have a G1 coming in this week . I’ll let you know how it sounds .

I had an Aries but sold it two years ago (things have moved on quite a bit since, hence G2 etc), it was very good. I doubt it’s that much better than the Digione though but opinions are like ass… in that everyone has one.

I’ll let you know when I compare the Digione to the G1 this week .

I feel the Digione does compete well with the microrendu that has a good power supply but the microrendu is not at the Auralic Femto version either .

Well I suspect it will be “not close and it shouldn’t be” …

I just keep looking up at the title of this thread and it says Digione signature. [Moderated].

Any thread about products should have comparisons with similar products .
[Moderated].

Well disregarding the comparisons and fanboy topics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think you will very much enjoy the Aries G1. It’s a very good streamer and a nice upgrade from the Femto.

Agreed but ideally it would include comparisons with the item in question, that’s why we’re here after all.

[Moderated]

Same reason I scratched them off my list last year when I was looking to upgrade.

They should really support Android , however what does it cost to buy a used iPod Touch ? Not much .

Dont care how much, I just don’t buy into Cupertino period.

Yeah I understand the viewpoint .

SQ anyone?

1 Like

Moderators have edited some posts in this thread and removed others which fell outside the guidelines for the Forum. Please refrain from personal comments about other posters.

1 Like

Well I’ve been listening to the G1 and it is even better than the Auralic Aries Femto version .
It obliterates the Allo Digione . It’s not even remotely close !

Then again , opinions are like ass , right ? Lmao :joy:

It’s not close and it shouldn’t be ! :joy:

DAC? Wiring method (USB, coax, AES3, …)? Anything else that can help us put your comparisons in context? In my experience, wiring method is often more significant than source, because some DACs have strong preference for one method over another. For instance, my Holo Spring KTE 3 with original USB does quite a bit worse with USB than with S/PDIF coax BNC, but even better with I2S. I have several other DACs, and I’ve owned more, and among those only the Soekris dac1541 is indifferent to connection method (USB, BNC S/PDIF, AES3).

We tested the IFI psu and its not as good as it sounds on paper. While the noise on differential is close to what they claim , IFI suffers from hi levels of common mode noise (almost 3mV) and leakage current.

Not recommended .

Instead use any LPS or 7.4V batteries (2 in series) for a real increase in sound quality