Brief error loading page message

I’m seeing this behavior as well, in US, similar to @anon90297517 report but more frequently.

Hi @wkimbel87,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often do you see this error message? When did this start occurring?

Hi @dylan. It started yesterday–and nothing had changed in my playback system or network. Like some of the others posting in this thread, I now get a very quick (split second) red “error loading page” notice whenever I boot up the Roon app on any control device (iPad or iMac) OR when I navigate back to the Overview page from anywhere in Roon via the hamburger menu on the upper left of the screen. I have no problems playing music and, as far and I can tell, all the screens in Roon load normally, including the Overview page once the error notice vanishes. The issue for me does seem to be focused on the Overview page.

My system:

Roon Core is a SGC sonicTranporter AP hard wired via CAT-6 to Orbi router, connected to Cox cable modem. I have top-tier internet service from Cox, so there is no issue in my home with limited bandwidth.

Main endpoint is Mytek Brooklyn DAC, connect via USB to Auralic Aries G1 streamer, connected to network via CAT-6. Other endpoints include a 2017 iMac i7 (CAT-5 to router) and 4 Sonos zones.

I also got this all the time until I rebooted, now it briefly shows up when app is started and Qobuz is selected. Something’s not right. Nothings changed in my network topology either and it works fine via other apps.

Odd, I do not see the error notice when I select the Qobuz page (I am a subscriber), only the Overview page. I did restart the Roon app on the Core machine and then reboot the Core, but it has made no difference.

The issue seems to have been resolved: I no longer see the error notification, and everything appears to load smoothly. Thanks…

Hi @wkimbel87,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.