Build 521 - Issue LG x-charge Android 7.0

Same issue here. LG x-charge Android 7.0, frozen app, tried core restart, same problem. Mac mini 2011, high Sierra is the core. Airport time capsule router

Roon remote for iOS 13 is working fine

Hi @Justin_Kurtz,

Any change after reinstalling the app or rebooting the Android device?

Can you share a screenshot of where Roon freezes?

I tried both and no change. I can send a screenshot tomorrow. It’s the same as the other screenshot in the thread. It’s the very first screen. It freezes before any album artwork loads.

Thanks for the info, @Justin_Kurtz.

I’ve enabled diagnostics on the account and the next time you connect the remote to the Core machine the report will be uploaded so our team can take a look. We’ll be sure to update you once the team has analyzed the report and we have further feedback.

Just tried launching Roon on the android and got the freeze. You should have some info in the diagnostics.

Hi @Justin_Kurtz,

It doesn’t look like the diagnostics package reached our server, can you please open the Roon app once more and let it sit on the Overview screen for a few minutes? Once you have done so, can you please let me know to re-check our server? Thank you.

I just tried to launch roon on the android. It stayed on the screen below for about a minute and then closed on it’s own. Please see screenshot.

Just some added info - Just tried Roon Remote on an LG VS988 with Android 9 and it works fine, so it seems to be an issue either with Android 7, or the LG X-Charge.

Hi @Justin_Kurtz,

Thanks for the additional info, we are aware of this behavior and have been able to reproduce in-house. For any status updates please refer to this thread:

I appreciate your patience while we investigate this further!

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.