Can not login I just upgraded to OS Catalina

I just upgraded to OS Catalina on my macbook pro and Roon can not login

Catalina and Roon have issues but logging in is not one of them as far as I have seen. Support should chime in soon, but you should fill in as much detail as you were asked to in the TEXT GOES HERE part

Hi @gerben_tichler,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

Hi @gerben_tichler,

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

Do you have access to the internet on that machine, using a browser for example?

Yes i was rebooting my mac
and have connection internet.
i was cleaning up the computer mayby i throwing somthing a way

Hi @gerben_tichler,

Are you able to login to our website from this same machine?

Can you describe your networking setup?

yes i can i use a airport extreme wifi

Hi @gerben_tichler,

Let’s try clearing your cache and see if that helps:

• Close the Roon app on your Mac
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting your Core and then Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

can not find /Library/Roon/Cache maybe i cleard that one?

Try ~/Library/Roon/Cache (where ~ = path to your user’s home folder)

I’m a bit further, I did what you asked and the login works. But he is still busy with loading or something…

Hi @gerben_tichler,

I’m glad that you’re now able to login. Is the Roon logo still on the screen? Does the navigation menu work at all? Is any page loading?

the navigation menu is working. The Roon logo is still on the screen, moving.
The pages are not loading, or better: they keep searching/loading but without any result.

Did you setup a music storage location? Your Mac is only at minimum spec and might take some time if it’s adding music…but if you only see the roon jelly fish for many mins and never get an album or artwork displayed then it’s seems maybe something else is amiss…have you tried a full uninstall and reinstall?

Hello,

Afther closing the roon app I could not login again. I deleted the roon app again and downloaded a new one. But it didn’t work. So i am back where i started

HEllo Roon support, anybody there?

Hi @gerben_tichler,

I’ve enabled diagnostics on your account so we can take a closer look. Once the diagnostics report reaches our servers and the team has analyzed the report I’ll be sure to update you with their findings.