Can‘t login Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Macbook pro, roon vers 1.7 build 710, via Lan

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Fritzbox cable

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Linn Klimax via LAN

Description Of Issue
Can‘t login Qobuz in Roon, says invalid username, password (see attached foto).

Works fine with the Linn Kazoo app, Qobuz login is possible with the same login username and password. I‘m Qobuz member since 2015.

Hi, @Frank_Schulze1, sorry to hear about your troubles. Could you, please, answer the following questions:

• Am I right that you were previously signed in Roon using this Qobuz account, but a day ago you were automatically logged out and cannot login anymore?
  • Is it possible for you to change password via Qobuz page (any new password, you can revert it back to previous value as soon as you are done with this test) and then try to login Qobuz account in Roon once again?
  • Do you have any active VPN app running at the moment?
  • Is that possible for you to follow instructions listed here and share a zip archive with us via Dropbox or GDrive? If you do not use any of these services, we can think of a convenient way of uploading an archive.

Thanks!
Ivan

1. right, I was automatically logged out
  2. changed password, didn´t work, can´t log in
  3. no VPN
  4. not so easy for me, but zip or link will follow

I opened a case in Qobuz. LUMIN and LINN KAZOO are working without any issues. It´s even possible to log in the QOBUZ homepage.

No issues with other sources, can login via Linn Kazoo and direct into Qobuz.

Thanks for your reply, @Frank_Schulze1, I sent you a Private Message with further steps.

Ivan

A post was split to a new topic: Can‘t login Qobuz, similar problem to others

Good Morning,
any news about this topic?

Can´t use Roon properly without access to Qobuz.

Regards
Frank

Hi Ivan, can you please share the steps in the community as others like me have the same issue. Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: No connection to Qobuz - Unexpected Error when logging in [Roon Investigating]