Complete performance not shown as complete [Answered]

I have a performance of Beethoven’s Third Piano Concerto with Mitsuko Uchida and Simon Rattle in my library from Qobuz. It is a complete performance, all three movements. Yet it does not show up under the list for that composition in my library unless I turn the “Only Complete Recordings” switch off.

Please can you tell me if this is a bug in Roon, or is it to do with metadata? If it is to do with metadata is there anything I can do to fix it? Or is there some other reason? I have had this issue with other compositions.

With “Only Complete Recordings” on, it isn’t there:

Flip the “Only Complete Recordings” switch to off and it shows up:

It is a complete recording, see …

This issue has been reported many times before by myself and others as well. I hope Roon team will find a solution in the near future but, as usual, no time frame in view.

Hi @Jez

Mike from our team has posted about this in more detail here:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @dylan. While it may explain the problem I experienced, it most definitely isn’t a solution from my point of view, as the problem will persist until you do something about it, so I think it was incorrect to mark it as solved. A solution would be to either be able to correct the incorrect metadata, or override it locally.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.