Cursor tiny/invisible when hovering

Problem not in Core PC but in satellite. Found a post but could not see solution. Tried just about everything to no avail.

Hi @Peter_Salvet,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Have you downloaded the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer?

I have the latest drivers, did not fix the problem However, someone in the community tried turning of Windows 10 HDR and it fixed the problem for him.

I tried it and it fixed mine too, at the expense of having to turn on anytime I want to watch HDR content. Hardly an elegant solution.

I hope Roon can use this information to find a fix so that we don’t have to do this work-around.

Hi @Peter_Salvet,

Thanks for letting us know that disabling HDR resolved the issue for you.
Can you please provide some more information regarding your setup?

• What is the model/manufacturer of your Windows 10 affected by this issue?
  • What kind of graphics card do you have installed on this PC?
  • Is this an internal display or an external one?
  • What is your screen resolution set to?

Here it is. Sorry for the delay.

PC

iBuyPower B360M IB-R1
i7-8700 CPY @3.20 16Gb
x-64 based
UEFI Bios American Megatrens Inc. P4.00

OS

Windows 10 Home Build 18362

DISPLAY

External Display 65" LG OLED
3840 x 2160
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

Hi @Peter_Salvet,

Thank you for letting me know that additional information, I have forwarded your report and setup details to the technical team who plan to look into this behavior further.

Hello @Peter_Salvet,

We’ve recently released Roon 1.7 (Build 521) which includes changes that should improve this behavior. Please give it this a try and let us know how it goes!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team at Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.