Duplicate authorized, please deauthorize

So I am having a weird login issue. First symptom is it wants you to log in… Next it spins for a good few minutes then finally ends telling me I have 3 authorized servers and i need to unauthorize one or get another account… The server is listed. I then deauth and its goes on and puts it back in the list and is happy.

Its doing this a lot recently.

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thank you.

The system has been working flawlessly for a while. All same hardware. I believe a recent roon app or core update is when this began but as it only occurs on core restart i had not noticed until now. So exactly which update and if it was a app update or a core update i am not sure.

When i reboot the qnap the iPad app sees the core its already been working with. It then wants me to login… Then spins its icon for a long time and then finally shows me a list of cores on my account, showing me the core it now wont connect to. It shows as authorized.

I then deauthorize the core from this list and it immd starts right up adding the same core as authorized again.

This occurs on every power cycle of the qnap.

Topology, which has not changed.

QNap IS-453S > Single Ethernet link > Netgear Prosafe S3300-53X 53port POE switch > Aruba Access points IAP-335’s Various iPads running current app.

Renderers > Bel Canto e.one stream, Meridian and a Trinnov…

Hi @Chris_Stephens,

Are you using the latest version of QNAP? There have been some changes that might help with this, but it is still going through the QNAP App Store cycle, you can install a manual copy in the meantime though, see:

+

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.