Each time I restart Roon without restarting my PC there are less zones showing

As I posted on the Feedback thread: All audio zones are there when I first boot PC. (Some I have no idea why they are there. TVs?) But Roon works fine, my PC ASIO device is playable. When I close Roon and open it later the zones again are not there. Only the Core zone (ROCK) is always there. Other zones are sometimes there, but never my PC ASIO zone. Each time I restart Roon without restarting my PC there are less zones showing, until only the Core is there. For my configuration, nothing has changed with the 763 update. I will await the next update. Ridiculous.

Sorry for the trouble, @David_Corpus

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to confirm, when these devices aren’t appearing, are you able to still see them in Settings > Audio?

ROCK on three different PCs, of course, one at a time. An I7 based PC, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD, or an AMD based PC (two different models, one desktop and one laptop), each 8Gb RAM, all with Gigabit Ethernet. Current ROCK is on AMD PC. Associated equipment: ROCK, Schitt Modius, Synology NAS, two PCs I use as remotes. PC/ASIO, iPhone, Android tablet. Iphone and Tablet are OK, each sees Core and itself as a zone. I use all of them only as remotes. All PCs see ASIO and other audio zones only upon reboot. If I close Roon and reopen Roon, the zones are gone. Sometime a few of them, most often none of them remain. Except the Core which is always there. Zones visible in Settings varies, never the same. Renaming RAAT Server, recreating it, or restarting Server does not help. Restarting server by itself does not help. Reboot ROCK does not help. My audio zones only appear after reboot of PC/Laptop remotes.
NAS connected to switch, PCs connect to switch. No device more than one switch away from each other. No problems until 1.8 release. Never any problems with my database, 1.7 or 1.8, database is always good. 24,784 Albums, 183,853 Tracks. Never any problem with ROCK on any PC. Only been using Roon for a few months. Roon 1.7 was awesome!

Hi @David_Corpus

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

The next time this occurs, please make a note of the time you see this issue and respond here. We’ll enable diagnostics and take a look at the time you mention so we can see what was happening.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.