Empty screen after minimizing window

With your latest release you reintroduced an old bug:

After minimizing the Roon window and then opening again the screen window appears white (empty).

Two releases before you reintroduced another old bug:
The reaction after any action is delayed
before it reacted immediately

No ideas to produce new bugs?
(joke)

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Further to my post,

I suspect this is related to a display driver issue, can you check that you have the latest GPU manufacturer’s drivers installed.

Hi @Reinhard_Paprotka,

Are you using the latest graphics driver? Do you have an Intel GPU?
Does the 32-bit version of Roon display the same issue?
Also, please share the setup details using the thread Carl linked.

What device are you using for Roon Remote? Is it an IPAD or some other tablet? Does your blank screen have any direction arrow indicators on the top left or just the Menu option?

I have had the blank screen issue with no direction arrows. It only happens on my IPAD PRO, not the PC or Laptop remotes. The work around for me is to select menu then overview and start over from there so Overview is the first stop in the direction chain.

Intel Core i7 3770K
Intel HD graphics 4000
I#m using this PC as the Roon core and the issue is appearing, when I’m working with the user interface of this PC
no problem with Roon Remote by smartphone.

after I installed the latest graphics driver the issue is not solved.

as i stated above, I noticed the issue some years ago, with later firmware updates it disappeared, and now since yesterday with the actual firmware it appeared again.

you can see details about my system:

Hi @Reinhard_Paprotka,

Which version of Roon are you using - the 32-bit or 64-bit one? I would suggest you try the 32-bit version from our Downloads Page to see if this helps. Please create a Backup of your Roon database before installing the 32-bit version though.

Hi,
I have been using the 32-bit version all the time.

Hi @Reinhard_Paprotka,

Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device immediately after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.