Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

25 Likes

Milou getting in some listening in the sweet spot chair but itā€™s not in the sweet spot

23 Likes

Nice setup youā€™ve got there wizard. Iā€™m green with envy as we say in my part of the world.

Thatā€™s an Eames that Milou is enjoying isnā€™t it? Funny to see another one so soon after coming straight here from this thread:

1 Like

Yes it isā€¦a copy but still enjoyable for the price. Itā€™s in black some are in white, as the patent is expired anyone can produce them now as I understand it.

Ideal as a listening chair so they say, as the back rest is lower than the shoulders/head thus not making immediate reflectionsā€¦ymmv

1 Like

Lucy, ā€œSome days I donā€™t even want to get out of bed.ā€

26 Likes

Very cute, relaxed, and protective of the (frog?).

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been sure if sheā€™s protecting the frog or using it to protect her. When the vacuum starts up, she grabs that frog and quickly carries it to another room.

4 Likes

Methinks you spoil that dog :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Do not disturb.

32 Likes

30 Likes

ā€œYou know dad, Iā€™m quite ready for my (early) Christmas dinnerā€.

1 Like

25 Likes

25 Likes

Iā€™m honoured - the scourge of the farmyard has decided that a warm house and Pink Floyd are better than chasing miceā€¦

32 Likes

Even the Scourge needs some R&R at times. :smile_cat:

1 Like

That cat looks it came out on the losing end of a long night! Glad it is safe with you :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been the maintainer of one or three semi-feral cats over the years, they have lookā€¦

1 Like

Lovely looking puss, but the left eye looks like thereā€™s an infectionā€¦.the expense starts hereā€¦.

Good luckā€¦ Cats generally choose their owners for a reason :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Sid gets too warm in the window when the sun has a bit of pepper, so when he feels the need, he grudgingly heaves himself up, walks a few paces and then flops down on the rug to get some respite.

The irony is that this was playing whilst he did his best puddle-of-blancmange impression for the pic above; Iā€™m fairly sure thatā€™s not an issue for Sid:

RoonShareImage-638072647029080390

18 Likes

She has her battles with wildlife outside I think, and with one or two feral cats who rather like her but sheā€™s not at all keen on themā€¦ she is neuteredā€¦
Sheā€™s a tough outdoor cat although sheā€™s welcome to stay in whenever she wants and gets fed inside too - when the diet of rabbit, hare (yes really), rat, mouse, bird gets boring.
Sheā€™s very territorial and that probably explains the scrapes/scratches and injuries that have required the odd vet visit.
She has an occasional weepy eye as a result of hairs growing close to the edge of her eyelid, but it only occasionally gives her problems, and the vet thinks that on balance itā€™s best left alone for now.
When she wants to be - the cat is very domesticated - although a lap cat is a rare event indeedā€¦ hence the post.
It was appropriately Animals by Pink Floyd being playedā€¦
Yet at other times - we rarely see her, except from a distance and often up to a mile away on our farm.

7 Likes