Frequent RAAT dropouts dropouts/stops with Devialet via Ethernet

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 8.1 Professionnel (French) x64, i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4GHz 12 Go RAM
Roon 1.6 build 416 64bit

**Network Details (Including networking gear

model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)**
Ethernet LAN all cables category 6 or 7, gigabit switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet connection with devialet expert 200

Hello,

I have been using roon for more than a month. It would be perfect if I didn’t have sound dropouts that occur unexpectedly at a variable frequency but about 1 occurrence per hour. The problem comes from music from Qobuz but also from music from my NAS. I am used to listening to music from other media players (qobuz desktop with Devialet AIR, MediaMonkey with monkey note, Qobuz app with apple airplay) and I have never had this kind of problem. This problem occurs randomly but I can cause it by asking to “add to library” from Qobuz. I have already tried to change the buffer size as shown on one of the attached images: not successful. I hope you will be able to guide me to solve this problem that prevents me from taking full advantage of the roon experience. Thank you in advance,
Julien
PS:
Lossless signal path
IMG_1845
Tidal Qobuz and one folder on NAS Synology
IMG_1847
IMG_1846
Increased buffer size
IMG_1848

Hi @Julien_Wegmueller,

Thanks for your post here. Please see the following thread for more information regarding this issue:

To sum it up, we are aware of this issue and have reached out to Devialet regarding it. There is an active investigation underway and we are waiting to hear back from Devialet regarding next steps. As soon as we have any new information to share we will be sure to make an update post in that thread linked above.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.