Frequent stops on BBC Radio

I am also seeing very frequent stops when streaming BBC Radio 6. Live radio does not resume, just stops after 5 to 10 minutes playing.

I running ROCK on a NUC, and first noticed this occurring with Build 555. Upgraded to the latest build today but the same issue with live radio persists.

Could I help with any further tests?

Hi @Jack_O_Donoghue,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please provide more info specifically regarding your network setup - model/manufacturer of your networking gear and how everything is connected (ROCK directly to router)?

A post was merged into an existing topic: BBC stations breaking up requiring coreaudiod force quit

Hi Noris, sorry for the delayed response.

Issue seems to have resolved itself without my intervention. I will contact you if it occurs again. happy to close this in the meantime.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Jack_O_Donoghue,

Glad to hear that the system is now working as expected, any further issues do let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.