Frequent TIDAL Error Messages

I understand you’re frustrated, and some of the issues described in this thread may come down to some server issues we had over the weekend. Those are now resolved, and obviously we are doing everything we can to minimize those issues in the future.

Server issues aside, I want to be clear that there are tens of thousands of Roon users who aren’t experiencing these issues, so in order to move forward, we need to understand why the 8 people in this thread are seeing these symptoms.

What makes these 8 Roon setups different? I don’t know of any way to figure out that distinction other than investigating, and we take that process seriously.

Point being, when we say we’re investigating something, I can assure you it’s not ■■.

As for the second half of your post:

We’d love to do this too, but it’s generally been a non-starter due to licensing issues, as mentioned here:

Moving on, for people who are still seeing issues with TIDAL, it would be helpful if you could start your own threads so we can gather information from everyone individually. The original post in this thread includes a few different issues, and there are also a few different underlying causes that could cause the “network error” message mentioned in the thread title.

Again – for others in this thread who are not @casey_cook:

If you are still having a problem, please let us know the details in a new thread and the @support team will make sure we get things resolved for you.

Thanks all!