Roon Core Machine

Nucleus+
OS 1.0 build 254
Labs Software 1.0 build 14

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I had a motherboard failure, the new hardware was installed 1 month ago.
After the last 2 updates started having issues.

1. Using search lags and can’t find error happens often does the same with internal library searches and Tidal searches.

2. Auto jump to play next track super lags anywhere from a minute or more.

3. Unit will not let me reinstall operating OS gives me the download error exit code 10 failure.

Unit is currently on and working.

The same “exitcode 10” when trying to update happened in this thread and seemed to be a network issue. Your other issues (search lag, skipping tracks) also looks like a network issue. The “exitcode 10” was fixed by rebooting the router and then the ROCK, at least in this case:

Hey @Blake_Hopkins,

Ben here with the support team, thanks so much for your patience! I was able to take a look into your account and see that your Nucleus is currently running build 1259, and was online recently.

How are things going? I’ll be on standby for a status update. :+1:

Hi Ben, the issues that I had seem to be straightened out with a static IP number change, ran test on my network and couldn’t find any issues that roon was saying about the network so I changed then IP number and things seem to be running Ok.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.